Friday, June 4, 2010

Illustration Friday: Trail

This week's prompt at Illustration Friday is "trail."

“The trail is the thing, not the end of the trail. Travel too fast and you miss all you are traveling for.” ~unknown
This petit doll has been on many trails. She travels from city to city looking for her next adventure. Her pants are worn out, her face full of dirt smudges, and her suitcase full of patches. But she does not fret, for her adventures are great. She collects a feather for each adventure, hoping to have her entire hat covered one day. When you see her, you had better speak then because in the blink of an eye she'll be off on another trail.

Illustration Friday {Trail}

(My scanner is still messed up. Sorry.)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I like how her pants match her luggage :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of now this is my favorite drawing you have. But what can I say... I've got a thing for red heads. :)

    ReplyDelete